Respect – Deference to a right, privilege, privileged position, or someone or something considered to have certain rights or privileges.
- The organization will appreciate all employees personal beliefs, values, opinions, ethnicity, decisions, age, gender, and social status.
Honesty – Truthfulness, sincerity, or frankness
- The organization will be honest to all employees about any information pertaining to the job and will not withhold any information from the employee.
Trustworthy – Deserving of trust or confidence, dependable, reliable
- The organization will be responsible with its employees and clients and dependable on all matters of trust.
- The organization will also be authoritative and honest on any situation that may come their way.
Enthusiastic – Having or showing intense and eager enjoyment, interest, or approval
- The organization will hopefully follow through and look on the bright side of things and not to give so easily on whatever they decide to work on.
- The employees of the organization will be eager to work and show passionate interest in whatever they are doing.
Tranquility – Calmness, peacefulness, quiet, serenity
- The employees of the organization will be tender-hearted toward one another, avoid hostile arguments, abstain from gossip and rumors, and complaint.